800.753.4536
Discreet Shipping

The Pleasure Chest is the oldest and most trusted sexuality boutique in the country, and we understand the importance of discretion. We ship every order in a plain brown box, with PC LTD on the return address. PC LTD (not The Pleasure Chest) will appear on your credit card statement.

Your purchases
are protected by

Archives

Categories

Simpsons Porn Parody. Turn On or Buzz Off?

5

by thepleasurechest

Last week, we asked you to weigh in on the Zombi Art Dildo from the line of horror movie-inspired toys from Necronomicox. The overwhelming majority of our readers had a grave response. Nearly 27% of you declared the Zombi a “Yawn of the Dead” while a decisive 48% hammered the final nail into its coffin. To the handful of necrophiles and horror fans who dug the undead dildo, have fun, but don’t forget, this Zombi doesn’t want you for your brains!

In case there are still traces of your innocence left, we submit this week’s contestant: the Simpsons porn parody.

If you follow the adult industry, you know that parodies are very popular. From Pirates of the Carribean and Avatar, to Batman and Sex & The City, our pop culture past and present is being plundered for prurient profit. (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

And nothing is sacred. Not even the cartoons of our youth. If you think Simpsons porn is a special kind of wrong, ask how it differs from the hardcore Flintstones or the upcoming Justice League porn parody. In fact, Simpsons adult fanfic and illustrated Simpsons porn has been with us for a long time. (Google it, if you must.)

Still, are we ready to see the beloved characters of the longest running series in the history of American TV engaging in hardcore sex? The already infamous trailer from Larry Flynt Productions touts: “You’ve never seen sex this yellow.” Some tagline, eh? Round here, we are uncurious about yellow sex. How about you, dear reader? The Simpsons porn parody. Turn On or Buzz Off?

5 Comments

  • danceswithprozac

    sooooooo over the whole porn parody thing and now this. BLECH! the dumbest idea ever… and what ever happened to the clever parody titles? at least there was some humor… now they just put “NOT” in front of the title and release a DVD. lazy lazy producers… we need some creativity back in porn!

    ReplyJanuary 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm

  • Tweets that mention Pleasure Chest -- Topsy.com

    [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Pleasure Chest . The Pleasure Chest said: The Simpsons porn parody. Turn On or Buzz Off? Click here to vote! http://ow.ly/3EcNZ [...]

    ReplyJanuary 14, 2011 at 4:39 pm

  • emmaariot

    i agree, the porn parody race to produce has us inundated with more bad porn. but i had to vote yes because i would rather see this than another Babysitters Act Out or Girls Who Love Girls part 20.

    ReplyJanuary 18, 2011 at 11:15 am

  • Santa_Claus

    There could be a lot more creativifty in all kinds of porn today. What happened to movies like V the Hot one and Behind the Green Door and The Devil in Miss Jones? When are we going to have movies we can love again? I’m tired of the

    ReplyJanuary 20, 2011 at 6:29 pm

  • Pleasure Chest

    [...] have a cow, but it looks like our readers actually wanna see The Simpsons porn parody. In last week’s poll, 55% of voters got sprung for Springfield smut, while the remaining 45% [...]

    ReplyJanuary 21, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Leave a Comment