800.753.4536
Discreet Shipping

The Pleasure Chest is the oldest and most trusted sexuality boutique in the country, and we understand the importance of discretion. We ship every order in a plain brown box, with PC LTD on the return address. PC LTD (not The Pleasure Chest) will appear on your credit card statement.

Your purchases
are protected by

Archives

Categories

Wake-up Vibe. Turn On or Buzz Off?

6

by thepleasurechest

It’s been just over a year since we last polled our readers for Turn On or Buzz Off. Last time we told you about a miniature dildo called the NoseBanger, designed to stimulate the elusive “N-Spot” inside the nose. Well, as you might have guessed, both the NoseBanger and the N-Spot were fake. Just a little April foolin’ from our copywriting department. That didn’t stop folks from sounding off on the peculiar finger-shaped dildo. 40% of you would pick the NoseBanger, while the remaining 60% thought it blew.

wakeup

This time, we promise no shenanigans. Here’s an actual product we want your feedback on. Meet the Wake-up Vibe, a combination alarm clock and vibrator. Yes, it’s an alarm clock for your vagina.

The concept is simple. Before bed, program the toy with the time you want to wake up, choose from one of six vibe patterns and then slip it inside your panties. The ergonomic shape of the Wake-up Vibe is designed for comfort while you sleep. “Toss and turn and it will stay in place,” promises the website.

We love this video of a beautiful woman throwing her old school alarm clock in an industrial trash can, and later waking up (with flawless makeup), aroused from slumber by her space-age vibrator.

As heavy sleepers, we think the Wake-up Vibe might be a less rude awakening than our ancient Radio Shack alarm clock with its nagging beep. But we also worry that the Wake-up Vibe might simply rouse us into consciousness long enough to have an orgasm, and then send us plummeting back into sleep, and eventually unemployment. Will we truly rest easier with a time bomb ticking in our panties? Will this promote sleep or distract us?

What do you think? Would you put a sexy vibrating clock in your pajamas? Or do you find the idea of the Wake-up Vibe alarming? Take our poll!

6 Comments

  • clover

    I would love the product, but I wouldn’t use it as an alarm but rather have my partner set it for me leave it there and do my regular house work while waiting anxiousely for it to go off. And I would rename it the ” sexual time bomb” this changes it to more than one time a day use, and kinky play. Where as if i’m setting an alarm its because I need to get up and that probably means don’t have time to get myself off because I have some where to be or something to do. Change the marketing angle, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyApril 4, 2013 at 8:07 pm

    • Savannah

      I loooooove that idea!

      April 10, 2013 at 1:57 pm

  • Astronomer

    Um, I have to pee really badly when I first wake up. No thank you.

    ReplyApril 4, 2013 at 8:54 pm

  • Pleasure Chest

    [...] week, we asked you about the Wake-up Vibe, a combination alarm clock and adult toy that promises to rouse you with sweet vibrations. 60% of [...]

    ReplyApril 10, 2013 at 1:10 pm

  • Ralph Lauren Rl 5046

    Now about citing the op’s blog post we believe the above since it’s correct and it is nifty to read from an op thats posting this for all to see to read

    ReplyJuly 27, 2013 at 3:37 pm

  • Diane Von Furstenberg Dvf108s

    Interestingly scanning the blog post we believe it because it’s reality and it is pleasant reading from an op thats posting it online to consider

    ReplyJuly 28, 2013 at 2:13 am

Leave a Comment