800.753.4536
Discreet Shipping

The Pleasure Chest is the oldest and most trusted sexuality boutique in the country, and we understand the importance of discretion. We ship every order in a plain brown box, with PC LTD on the return address. PC LTD (not The Pleasure Chest) will appear on your credit card statement.

Your purchases
are protected by

FREE SHIPPING on Orders Over $75*USPS Shipping in the Contiguous U.S.

Politics

Categories

Obama Condoms. Turn On or Buzz Off?

Don’t have a cow, but it looks like our readers actually wanna see The Simpsons porn parody. In last week’s poll, 55% of voters got sprung for Springfield smut, while the remaining 45% simply wanted Homer to keep it in his pants. We’re sure the movie got a boost from[…]Read more

2

MLK, Jr. on the Importance of Family Planning

For the Negro, therefore, intelligent guides of family planning are a profoundly important ingredient in his quest for security and a decent life. There are mountainous obstacles still separating Negroes from a normal existence. Yet one element in stabilizing his life would be an understanding of and easy access to[…]Read more

1

Tight assed Dutch protest “Buttplug Gnome”

Dutch politician Geert Wilders has his panties in a bunch over a controversial statue of Santa Claus, created by LA conceptual artist Paul McCarthy. The LA Weekly reports: The piece, funded by the Dutch government, is intended as a holiday tribute, and its official title is “Santa Claus.” Santa, or[…]Read more

0

It Gets Better

In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis. — Quentin Crisp In recognition of National Coming Out Day, we’re throwing our support behind Dan Savage[…]Read more

1

Can Google read your dirty mind?

If you hadn’t noticed Google recently launched a search feature called Google Instant, which seems capable of reading your mind. That’s true, unless you have a dirty mind. As many people have noted, Google is censoring results that could lead you to porn. It seem that somewhere in the tangle[…]Read more

0
12